Senior Financial Accounting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 886037BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Perform all Licensing Revenue accounting functions including royalty statement processing and analysis, and cash management for assigned North America licensee population
- Partner with their Contract Administration and Licensing Finance counterparts to ensure proper application of revenue recognition policies and practices, perform analysis and make recommendations on complex issues
- Provide ownership of licensee accounts by demonstrating proactive management of all key elements of the revenue process and ensuring timely and accurate results
- Perform assigned quarter-end close deliverables and reconciliations
- Provide day-to-day guidance and training to Financial Analysts
- Take leadership role in system and process improvement projects
- Various ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Minimum of three years of related experience
- Microsoft office suit with strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, basic IF formulas, etc.)
- SAP – preferred
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional “client service orientation”
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent team player who possesses strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communicator in both oral and written settings
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Results-oriented, decisive
- Exhibit a willingness to be adaptable and flexible, and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic environment
- CPA or on the path of obtaining a CPA is a plus
- 4-Year Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.