Senior Financial Analyst , Consumer Products Games and PublishingApply NowApply Later Job ID 903024BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
We are in search of a Senior Financial Analyst in Licensing Finance that acts as the main finance partner (day to day finance contact) for North America Disney and Pixar group which cover Disney classic characters, Disney Channel properties, Disney Live Action properties, and all Pixar properties. Total business in this area is over $600M in revenue.
Responsibilities:This position is ideal for a finance professional who possesses strong strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Across all responsibilities, the Senior Financial Analyst will be challenged to support high level decision making by developing and improving processes and financial models, and working effectively with teammates, various lines of business and international partners.
Responsibilities include supporting the following key functions:
- Support the financial strategy and management for the Disney/Pixar franchise team. Pull and analyze big data to form and present professional recommendation to senior management
- Support forecasting, budgeting, and short & long term business planning
- Support the completion of ad-hoc analysis
- Create detailed analysis for presentations and reporting packages to CPGP and DPEP Senior Management teams
- Consolidation, analysis, and review of Domestic and International financial submissions. Built relationships and ask necessary questions to fully understand the content of the submission
- Collaborate with international finance teams outside of CP to develop deep understanding of allocations sent to CP
- Support process efficiencies by leveraging tools such as Excel, Cognos and other tools
- Minimum 3 years of robust financial analysis in fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to create executive level deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- Extensive experience in Excel and PowerPoint required (Experience with data consolidation tools (Cognos, SAP preferred)
- Effective communicator. Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, experienced in building relationships with teams, and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Service oriented individual who wants to help and push the team forward
- Self-starter who excels in a team environment and who challenges the status quo by continually searching for opportunities to improve internal processes
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.