Senior Financial Analyst, Consumer Products, Project HireApply NowApply Later Job ID 901807BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 09, 2022
The Consumer Products Finance organization is a fast-paced, dynamic team with responsibilities for division-wide financial planning, including forecasts, annual plan and long range plan; monitoring of division/business unit operating performance; franchise planning and other ad-hoc requests to inform Senior Management on business trends. This role will specifically support the Finance transformation initiative with a particular focus on the development of a centralized Finance reporting hub to support the FP&A processes, which is currently being developed using Tableau.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand reporting needs and prioritize development across the CPGP finance organization
- Work closely with external partners to maintain and expand data pipeline to feed the Data Visualization tools
- Help develop data visualization skills and upskill CPGP Finance organization
- Consistent communication of project work to all key stakeholders
- Periodic sharing of reports to senior management
- Ability to complete this complex project with minimal direction
- Basic understanding of key profit drivers and trends and ability to build meaningful visualizations that inform business decisions and strategy
- Minimum 3 years of business intelligence development experience preferred
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced, results driven, challenging environment
- Ability to project manage and prioritize
- Extensive expertise of Excel (Microsoft query) and Tableau capabilities
- Experience with financial systems (Cognos, SAP) and data prep tools / coding language (Alteryx, Python, R, SQL) is a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with analyzing data and creating data visualizations in a consumer-focused company (consumer goods, retail, or entertainment ) a plus
- BA required
- BA in a quantitative discipline is preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.