Senior Manager, Asset ProtectionApply NowApply Later Job ID 913332BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 10, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- In this role, you will:
- Develop Asset Protection SOPs, training and awareness programs focused on empowering Cast and driving a culture of risk mitigation
- Oversee physical security programs (CCTV, RFID, EAS, Access Control, Guards, etc.)
- Oversee investigations, interviews and incident management system (case disposition, prosecution, restitution, etc.)
- Manage development and distribution of profit protection analytics and reporting
- Manage compliance programs associated to operational and CCTV audit programs
- Foster collaborations to support integrated approach to Asset Protection programs (Operations, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Legal, etc.)
- Manage 24/7 incident escalation efforts, ensuring timely response to all issues
- Manage information flow and activities within the department
- Manage expenses to achieve department fiscal budget goals
- Foster a sense of teamwork throughout the organization
- Develop employees to attain developmental and organizational goals
- 7+ years of senior Asset Protection program and team leadership or related experience required with large multi-unit specialty retailer
- Advanced Wiklander Zulawski investigation certification(s)
- Strategic thinker with proven people and multi-project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Additional Information:This role is located in Orlando, FL.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits #CPGPJobs #DPEPFLA
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.