Senior Manager, Professional RecruitmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 966322BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Disney Parks Experiences and Products Professional Recruitment team is seeking a Sr Manager, Recruitment to lead a best-in-class talent acquisition team. You will lead and develop a high-performing team of talented recruiters to ensure the delivery of recruitment solutions to multiple lines of business. You will be responsible for ensuring your team provides a uniquely Disney candidate experience while managing service delivery to the business.
The Sr Manager, Recruitment will demonstrate a strong understanding of people, processes, and technology within a highly complex, fast-paced environment. Along with ensuring candidates, recruiters, and clients experience memorable interactions, this leader will drive the day-to-day functions of the recruiting process and provide guidance to the DPEP Professional Recruitment team.
The Sr Manager, Recruitment reports to the Director, Recruitment, and is a part of a diverse and dynamic team.
Responsibilities:On any given day, as a Sr Manager, Recruitment you might:
- Partner consultatively with business leaders to learn business insights and hiring needs to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy, and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business.
- Review data analytics and provide storytelling and insights to your team and business leaders to inform and influence recruitment strategy.
- Develop recruitment strategies by identifying hiring needs and partnering closely with Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing to develop effective strategies that build diverse talent pipelines to meet business needs.
- Ensure the recruitment team is following processes and leveraging all recruitment tools and applications.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and maintain effective working relationships with Human Resource Business Partners, Talent Acquisition partners, hiring leaders, peers, and team members.
- Identify, lead, and implement projects for the recruitment team including championing change management, communication, and training plans. May also participate in enterprise-wide projects as needed.
- Lead, inspire, develop, mentor, and coach a high-performing team.
- Continuously develop business knowledge of the company and departmental objectives, industry, key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics.
Basic Qualifications:Here’s what you’ll need to be successful at this job:
- Prior experience leading a high-performing talent acquisition team.
- Prior experience with full life cycle recruitment in the salaried and office & technical space.
- Passion for the candidate and hiring leader experience.
- Proven ability to drive consistent processes within the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Disney HR policies and procedures.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and the ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information and deliver coaching.
- Proven ability to build & maintain collaborative relationships with business partners.
- Analytical skills to translate data into meaningful storytelling to drive data-driven decisions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance workloads across a team.
- Proven organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
Preferred Qualifications:It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Working with Disney HR systems and processes.
- Familiarity with the Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products lines of business.
- Prior experience recruiting for niche or hard-to-fill roles utilizing innovative resources to find and attract underrepresented talent.
- Prior experience developing strategies to source, attract, recruit and select high-quality candidates against defined criteria.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.