Service Delivery Mgmt Spec
Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 963063BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 24, 2022
Job Summary:The Service Delivery Management Specialist (SDM) is a critical member of the Retail Operations & Engineering team. The SDM coordinates between internal and external providers to facilitate the quality delivery of services to our customer base. The SDM works closely with Systems Engineering, Operations Engineering, Development Engineering and other Tech Ops teams to ensure that shared measurable objectives are met. The SDM is deeply imbedded with our customer base and has a thorough understanding of issues and our delivery performance.
- Ensures delivery of services meet or exceed defined service levels for the Retail Technology organization
- Develops a deep understanding of new projects throughout their lifecycle to gain insight into the scope of which services need to be delivered.
- Creates operationally focused project plans that clearly outline expected deliverables, timeline, resources and communicates progress through regular updates.
- Regularly reviews new projects status, requirement changes, performance reports, and action plans.
- Maintains accurate calendar entries to clearly reflect project launches, releases, scheduled outages and proactively communicates this to stake holders.
- Acts as the primary customer contact for all service related inquiries and drives issues to successful completion.
- Responsible for implementing and refining self-service tools that customers/clients utilize to report and monitor their issues.
- Supports the creation and updating of high quality technical documentation.
- Collects and analyzes data, statistics, and reports for effective service performance monitoring.
- Reviews service outages and gathers information to drive teams toward a permanent resolution of issues.
- Ensures IT service improvement plans are initiated and refined to drive continual improvement for the Retail Technology organization.
- Actively communicates boundaries and impediments to facilitate successful service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field or related work experience.
- Four to seven years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience with service management tools such as ServiceNow and Jira.
- Proven experience negotiating diverse stakeholder interests and delivering on the priorities of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with general SDLC concepts and IT infrastructure delivery concepts, including both on-prem and the cloud.
- Expertise in managed services and/or IT outsourcing industry.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.