Service Optimization LeadApply NowApply Later Job ID 10049618 Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 26, 2023
The Enterprise Technology mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. The Enterprise Technology organization drives our competitive advantage by enhancing consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence. Enterprise Technology is guided by the principles of being service focused and collaborative, being biased for action and innovation, and being efficient through leverage of TWDC scale and through continuous improvement.
The Digital Experience organization is responsible for understanding and innovating on new ways of working, having a broad focus on employee experience and applying user experience principles across the digital landscape. The Sr. Service Implementation Manager will have a deep understanding of Digital Experience services and will ensure they are successfully implemented, planned, tested and released through partnership with the segments/business units.
The Optimization Service Lead (DX) is responsible for driving activities to evaluate, plan, test and implement the future digital experience. This role will identify opportunities, with operational and financial metrics, to optimize our costs and simplify our technology stack, translate those opportunities into DX workstreams and drive the plans to implementation.
Responsible for leading efforts with architects, technology vendors, service managers, UX, customer success and communications teams to deliver new service technologies, enhancements to existing services or continuous improvement efforts that will provide an awesome employee experience, on a simplified environment, at a reduced cost.
This role will focus our teams on the priorities by developing, managing, and tracking timelines. This role may have indirect reports.
- 10+ years relevant work experience, with 7+ years directly or indirectly managing a team of technology professionals
- Experience working in a large multi-business unit environment providing comprehensive support of Digital Experience services
- Demonstrated advanced relationship management skills and experience
- Proficient in project management technologies and methodologies to include advanced experience in creating and developing project plans
- Advanced to expert understanding of the Digital Experience environment.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings to plan use of new technology
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact with clients at any level
- Advanced analytical skills with strong problem solving skills and creative abilities
- Advanced IT experience including infrastructure design & implementation, application development, or systems work
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal, written, and executive presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide array of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems
- Demonstrated leadership ability to delegate to/oversee peers and other analysts in competing projects
- Ability to synthesize complex data and recommend/oversee innovative solutions
- Excellent planning, organizing, and leadership/supervisory skills
- Ability to establish/articulate high level strategy and focus/align organization around critical initiatives
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective member or and lead the most complex project teams
- Proven strategic planning skills with ability to create and direct major change initiatives
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- 5+ years’ work experience in a technology function related to the specific Digital Experience services
- 5+ years managing a department of technology professionals working on the specific Digital Experience services
- 5+ years using a standard project management methodology
- 5+ years’ experience defining standards and technology roadmaps for Digital Experience services and solutions
- ITIL v3 Intermediate or Expert, Service Operation Qualification, Operational Support and Analysis Qualification
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or other Technology-related field, or equivalent work experience in Technology
The hiring range for this position in Orlando, Fl, Seattle, WA and Burbank, CA is $117, 988 to $158, 290 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.