Site Merchandising - shopDisneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 860488BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 19, 2021
Our Site Merchandising team supports the growth across categories on DisneyStore.com, MarvelStore.com and mobile platforms. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize both business results and customer experience. You will be the subject matter expert on faceted navigation which drives product and page layout and the backend tooling that supports it. Applicants should be solutions-oriented strategic thinkers with superior analytics and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
This posting is a talent pool for upcoming roles within Consumer Products, Games & Publishing
Responsibilities:Site Usability and Product Display
- Manage the content, layout and products across the site.
- Configure site modules, promotions and products and implement applicable business rules to drive site display.
- Be a subject-matter expert on the functionality and tooling necessary to create, manage and optimize the site layout.
- Ensure consistency across the site in navigation, product features, search and placement of creative assets.
- Ensure optimal tagging of data attributes that drive navigation and search.
- Review search data and optimize site search to merchandise search results.
- Drive sales, conversion and profitability through management of merchandising strategies.
- Analyze site traffic and conversion metrics to continually optimize site merchandising. Utilize analysis to tune product and page layout.
- Conceive of and execute A/B testing opportunities for assigned sections. Analyze results and make adjustments where necessary.
- Manage the search and promotional set up processes.
- Manage the editorial, design and production timelines and verify proper execution.
- Establish, analyze and report out on campaign activity.
- Build strategy and define requirements to continually evolve functional aspects of the site.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and Creative to develop appropriate information architecture for new functionality and contribute business requirements for said functionality. Be a business stakeholder with Web Development and Engineering teams.
- Work with Merchandising, Planning, Marketing and Creative for all appropriate brand and category initiatives and ensure proper execution on the site.
- Contribute to the short and long term vision for DisneyStore.com. Continually seek out new and innovative e-commerce specific opportunities to drive sales and site functionality.
- 2-6 years of experience with online product merchandising
- Must possess strong computer skills and have ability to learn in-house tools quickly and thoroughly
- Experience with Endeca, a search and business intelligence software, preferred
- Solutions-oriented with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Web analytics experience a plus with tools such as Omniture, Core Metrics
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of diverse requests, priorities and tasks
- A strong, creative problem solver who is self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough issues
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Experience with a large, established brand preferred
- BA/BS required
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.