Site Operations - shopDisneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 860491BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
The site production team is comprised of versatile executors of the day-to-day operational tasks necessary to run shopDisney.com and its mobile apps. You must be comfortable juggling multiple tasks in a tight deadline-driven environment and have a “calm under pressure” demeanor. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’re a confident and relentless trouble-shooter that tackles problems as they arise and follows them through to resolution. You’re a self-starter who can complete tasks with limited direction. On this team you will support several other teams, including the Site Merchandising, Buying, Planning, and Marketing teams. You will need to be a subject matter expert on our e-Commerce online tool, order management system and front-end processes. You will assist in the execution of product importation, product lifecycle management, creating and running SQL scripts, as well as working with the order management system.
This posting is a talent pool for upcoming roles within Consumer Products, Games & Publishing
- Thorough knowledge of all catalog, content management and order management tools (both internal and external tooling) in relation to the e-Commerce systems used for shopDisney.com
- Follow best practice guidelines and protocols for day to day operations and future changes within our e-Commerce platform
- Support the scheduling and attribution of products using Salesforce Commerce Cloud – Business Manager tool
- Be able to use HTML, to support product copy and content set up throughout the website
- Provide second tier after-hours on call support of shopDisney and its mobile apps
- Create and maintain “how to” guides and processes with direction from Site Production Manager
- Ensure accuracy of execution (product set up, pricing, attribution, etc.)
- Thoroughly QA work prior to launch and on an ongoing basis post-launch
- Liaison with Site Merchandising and Digital Product teams as needed
- Run and document SQL scripts using Oracle tooling
- Work with Site Production Manager to suggest automated solutions for current manual processes
- Help to facilitate effective working relationships with other departments and groups with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced
- 2+ years previous e-Commerce-related production or site operations experience
- Thorough knowledge of HTML and ability to troubleshoot various HTML errors
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office programs with special emphasis on Excel in particular
- Must have the ability to learn in-house tools quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to juggle a variety of diverse requests, priorities, and activities to meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, organizational and production skills
- A creative, problem solver, who is self-motivated when tackling tough issues
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm, and a high tolerance for change
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of basic SQL and Access database querying is preferred
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a plus
- BA/BS required
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.