Explore the different International programs available below to determine your eligibility, or if you are ready, apply now.Apply Now
Already Applied? View Dashboard
Southeast Asia Cultural Representative ProgramApply Now Job ID 486645BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 09/07/2017
The Cultural Representative Program is a twelve-month work experience located at Walt Disney World® Resort, near Orlando, Florida. Participants have the opportunity to share the unique culture and customs of their country with Guests, while working different front line, guest facing roles. Participants must authentically represent one of the countries or regions we have recreated in look and feel at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Countries and regions represented are: Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Southeast Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand), Sub-Saharan Africa (Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe), and United Kingdom.
Accepting applications for positions that will start in 2018.
Candidates must complete application by December 1st, 2017.
ResponsibilitiesDisney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park - Park Greeter
- Delivering both formal and informal presentations on your country’s culture, geography, and people.
- Engaging families with young children as part of the park-wide Wilderness Explorers program
- Initiating conversations about your culture and country with Guests of all ages in a fast-paced theme park environment
- Increasing your knowledge regarding wildlife and conservation-related issues and sharing it with Guests
- Providing park information to Guests
Basic QualificationsTo be eligible to apply for the Southeast Asia Cultural Representative Program, you MUST:
- Speak English fluently.
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Be able to authentically represent Southeast Asia region: India, Indonesia, Thailand.
- Be receptive to Disney Look guidelines.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
You are required to upload your Resume/CV and Cover Letter in PDF or Word format for this job application.
Company OverviewAt Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationPay rate: Cast Members will earn an hourly rate of pay starting at $10.00 per hour depending on the role they are selected to perform.
We strongly encourage candidates to explore www.disneyinternationalprograms.com prior to submitting an application.