Sr Enterprise Application Support AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10047076 Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 04, 2023
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies, and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a dedication to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences.
The Enterprise Technology team mission is to deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation. They drive competitive advantage by enhancing our consumer experiences, enabling business growth, and advancing operational excellence.
This role is part of the EADP (Enterprise Applications Data Platform) organization that will provide support for Logistics, focusing on Coupa within Enterprise Technology. Our mission is to provide business technology solutions for the enterprise that empower growth, and enhance value across brands, geographies, and organizations. We are responsible for excellence in operating business systems and processes in support of the Enterprise. We lead with a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and automation.
- Act as the application subject matter expert, working with clients and stakeholders to both address issues and recommend/implement enhancements.
- Oversee application and platforms, to ensure that any new solution is sustainable, can scale-up and is supported by upstream and downstream systems.
- Ability to translate business processes into highly detailed technical specifications.
- Analyze and improve existing workflows to provide business efficiencies.
- Participate in architectural system design review and quality by providing domain knowledge on the existing portfolio of the products. Providing testing guidance on unit, functional and regression testing.
- Act as the Coupa subject matter expert, working with clients and partners to both address issues and recommend/implement enhancements.
- Investigate and resolve production related issues in a timely manner from end user.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the service delivery and proactively address and resolve issues before they impact service levels.
- Participate in the technical recovery of major system outages, collaborating with numerous partners including outside vendors or outsourced service delivery teams.
- Develop and maintain application documentation to help ensure that support can be efficiently performed, and the impact of future requests can be assessed.
- Monitor service performance and recommend areas of focus for continuous improvement initiatives, including application performance management.
- Be responsible for vendor/partners in the timely resolution of incidents/problems/requests, ensuring service level and quality targets are met.
- Gather requirements for minor enhancements and supervise the resultant product from the vendors.
- Participate in testing as required by the test strategy.
- Drive the adoption of agile development methodologies, focusing on improving the velocity and quality of delivered work products through DevOps practices and automated testing.
- Partner with the application security team on the implementation of “security by design,” ensuring that all solutions meet security standards.
- Participate in periodic problem analysis meetings and post implementation reviews to document takeaways and ensure the continuous improvement of the IT services.
- Work as a project manager for small to medium sized projects (less than 250K) if needed.
- Manage transition to operations by preparing an end-to-end sustain model including support models, runbooks, Hypercare, operational level agreements while working closely by project and executive stakeholders.
- 5+ years in a support role in a corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- 3+ years in application development with relevant technologies
- A self-starter, who can optimally navigate a sophisticated organizational structure, achieving results through influence and collaboration.
- Ability to establish executive level relationships across the various business and technology executives within The Walt Disney Company.
- Establish and lead effective working relationships in a matrix environment with other departments, groups, and staff with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Comfortable influencing to achieve desired outcomes.
- Deep domain and technical expertise will be crucial, as delivery will be accomplished in a matrixed environment of internal and external partners, and suppliers.
- Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level partners, architects, and developers—this is a hands-on position with regards to people and detail.
- A practitioner of the Service Management principles and can effectively proceed through review boards and other SM activities.
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Very detail oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Exemplary communications skill
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as solid skills in the technology that supports the domain(s) of Coupa:
- Coupa P2P Solutions, Coupa Contract Management, Spend Management Solutions and P2P Indirect Procurement.
- Handling common Coupa Admin tasks: configuring chart of accounts, approval chains, PO customizations, Tax Codes and PO transmission methods.
- Supplier enablement, punchout & catalogues, contracts, PO cXML and invoice transmission process.
- Workflow, compliant invoicing, invoice posting in SAP systems. Coupa Release Upgrades
- Hands on experience with SAP AP, SAP MM, SAP WM, and Blue Yonder ideal
- Deep Service Management expertise, working within a support community/Center of Excellence
- Experience handling outsourced vendors, including, but not limited to, agile software development, testing, SLA management, and incident/problem management.
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Experience with application monitoring technologies; New Relic, Data Dog, Synthetic Transactions
- Wide experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Current understanding of new/emerging technology and its application in business
The hiring range for this position in Florida is $107,256 to $143,880 per year and in California is $112,586 to $$151,030 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.