Sr Illustration ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 874886BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 22, 2021
From toys to apparel, books to games, and much more, Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) brings our company’s products, through stories and characters, to markets worldwide. With a portfolio of renowned franchises including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, 20CS and National Geographic, our efforts to deliver innovative and experiential products, designed to entertain and inspire, is industry leading and category shaping.
Create and oversee the creation of layouts, clean-up and paints for the assigned content medium(s) and Disney Franchise(s).
- Create and oversee the creation of layouts, clean-up and paints for various film and TV tie-in programs as well as franchise extensions by multiple outside independent contractors.
- Collaborate with staff artists, editors and designers to ensure all aspects of title development are in sync.
- Manage and art direct outside freelance artists and revise commissioned work as needed to meet asset delivery requirements.
- Collaborate with Studio film makers as well as franchise management team members throughout the development of certain titles.
- Manage art asset delivery schedules and ensure that contracts and invoicing are managed properly and that budgets are not exceeded.
- Attend review meetings with internal staff and or film makers as necessary.
- Significant experience and expertise in digital illustration.
- Must have the ability to create illustrations in various styles across all Disney Franchises.
- Must have the ability to manage outside freelance artists on various projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in Photoshop is required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in other creative applications such as Painter
- Bachelor’s Degree in illustration, fine art or other creative discipline
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.