Sr Manager, Franchise Development: Mickey Franchise/Stitch/Disney BabyApply NowApply Later Job ID 847048BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
This position reports to the Director of Global Franchise Development.
- Leverage insights to build and execute global strategic plan to drive overall business results, including positioning, competitive analysis, go-to-market approach & Franchise Program roadmap
- Serve as portfolio champion within segment, liaising with various disciplines to unite the vision & execution including Retail Brand Development, Marketing Strategy, PR/Comms, Synergy, Global Product Creation, Legal/Business Affairs, Finance, regional counterparts & more
- Support global Commercialization, Publishing & Games teams with strategy development, licensee relationships, pitches and global retail planning/execution
- Create and oversee annual Franchise Program calendar, including partnering closely with the Marketing Strategy team on development of campaigns to support Franchise Programs, global tool kits, social media content strategy, branded activations & marketing partnerships
- Create and deliver on support plans for major product collaboration launches, primarily in the fashion space, in partnership with Commercialization team
- Lead ongoing engagement with global franchise counterparts to share strategies, best practices and planning cadence
- Franchise partner to Global Product Creation team, generating strategic vision to inform global briefs for bi-annual development of style, branding & packaging guides
- Primary communicator to licensees, retailers, brands & internals as it relates to portfolio (large scale pitches, Sales Meetings), presenting to a wider group on a regular basis
- Lead development of tailored global pitch materials for both internal teams & licensees/partners
- Develop, manage and track portfolio budget
- Lead & mentor dynamic, talented team
- Passion for Disney & the brand’s relevancy across demos
- 10 years prior brand management, retail marketing, franchise strategy development & marketing experience with global consumer products organization
- 3-5 years prior experience in fashion brand marketing (at fashion house, fashion retail headquarters, licensor with fashion category focus)
- Devoted pop-culturist (art, fashion, tech) with proven ability to track trends, brand marketing initiatives & partnerships
- Savvy across social media platforms, ability to demonstrate social marketing fluency with experience driving results via influencer campaigns & partnerships
- Must thrive in a creative, multi-disciplinary, fast paced, matrixed environment
- Proven experience within advertising/promotions/events & PR
- Highly creative, solution-oriented thinking with demonstrated decision making abilities
- Proven track record in developing collaborative partnerships & managing high-profile projects
- Experience across all consumer demos (Infant, Kids, YA, Adults, with honed skills marketing to Gen Z & Millenials
- Strong budget management skills
- Cross-category experience a plus
- Solid analytical & business analysis skills with experience developing strategic efforts to support analytical findings
- Superb verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent follow up & follow through
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.