Human Resources Business PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 908420BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States / Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Provide core Human Resources services and support for assigned client groups. Build and maintain effective long-term trusted client relationships with business unit executives and their teams, advocating for employee’ needs and wants. Serve as a credible trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
- Understands issues, examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyze organization data, information and opinion, organize and identify themes
- Creates customized solutions through advance consulting expertise that address the business issues and produces measurable results:
- Guide an individual or team through a complex or strategic challenge, focus a business change and organization transition, clarify and align business goals, objectives and measures, designs options for organizing work and people.
- Initiate and drive the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client’s workforce performance along with the employee’s workplace experience.
- Partner with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
- Establish in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- Collaborate with leadership to formulate organizational strategies that align with both short and long term business goals.
- Partner with Leadership on Succession Planning to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
- Oversees the implementation of the company-wide performance appraisal program. Conducts presentations and training to management on the performance appraisal process.
- Perform the role of the Employee Relations Manager responsible for managing the full-cycle ER functions. Lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues. Work closely with managers to develop investigation plans. Interview appropriate witness(es). Provide advice and counsel to Leaders and Employees on employee relations matters with recommendations to resolve issues. Partner with Legal when appropriate. Prepare performance documents.
- Identify and analyze Employee Relations trends related to recurring issues and provide recommendations to the client group.
- Partner with Legal and any other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g. EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
- Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
- Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values. Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Displays good judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking, and consulting skills
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly adaptable and flexible to diverse perspectives, styles, priorities, and projects
- Experience handling investigation, managing highly confidential matters, employee counseling, and engagement of legal counsel and labor relations departments needs
- Proven experience with designing and supporting cultural change strategies
- Proven experience designing diversity and inclusion strategies
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an “influence-without authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Proven consulting and change management experience
- Demonstrated strong integration and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner within a diverse organization to help drive business results
- Proven ability to manage conflict and the courage to challenge organizational thinking
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with HR team and all levels of employees and managers across the organization
- Accreditation’s in Human Resources Management
- Accreditation’s in Business Management
- PHR, SPHR or equivalent
- Leadership Coaching accreditation or certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related experience
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Proven knowledge of HR practices, policies, and basic employment laws in order to ascertain the correct action and respond to issues as they arise
- Post-Graduate Degree
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.