Telephony Infrastructure EngineerApply NowApply Later Job ID 962107BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 29, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This is a salaried role working out of the Orlando Disney Central location that reports to the Telecommunications Manager. Overnight and international travel may be expected. You will focus on the Telephony Infrastructure design and support for 50+ domestic and international locations with thousands of users/stations. We are looking for a understanding of Avaya Red (CM-SM-AES-SBC R7.x/8.x/Aura 10) telephony programming, troubleshooting, network & telephony infrastructure understanding, and end-user support. We also ask that you have a knowledge of SIP technology, including design, deployment, troubleshooting, and support. The Telephony Infrastructure Engineer manages project management of large projects, including upgrades to existing equipment/applications, new locations/equipment installations, troubleshooting, and onboarding of new technology. This includes coordinating the work of others on the project team and ensuring the project as a whole is completed.
- Support Disney Central telecommunications technology: Avaya hardware and configuration, carrier and network services, including Oracle and Avaya Session Border Controllers.
- Keeping up with and researching new technologies that would be beneficial to clients.
- Troubleshoot support, including PBX alarms and hardware and network problems, carrier issues, and wiring for Level 3 support.
- Lead projects to upgrade existing applications.
- Understand and support Oracle and Avaya Session Border Controllers to perform MAC and configuration work. Level 2 troubleshooting.
- Understand SIP-From-Carrier, and internal SIP trunking solutions to perform MAC and configuration in Avaya System/Session Managers. Level 2 troubleshooting.
- Understand network monitoring tools, routing, ACLs, firewalls, and provide Level 2 troubleshooting.
- Understand Avaya routing including, dial plan design, ARS and AAR routing, to perform MAC work and troubleshoot issues.
- Previous Disney Central or Call Center experience (minimum 2 years)
- Experience working within a Windows environment including Outlook, Word, Excel (can write advanced macros), Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with telecommunication technology: PBXs, IVRs, carrier and network services
- Working knowledge of Telecom (voice) and data networking and infrastructure concerning multiple call center locations
- Experience with data networking LAN/WAN technology
- Minimum 2 year experience with VoIP in a call center environment
- Minimum 3-year experience with Avaya Contact Analyzer, CMS, AES, AMS, System and Session Manager
- Proven working knowledge of SIP in a multi-site environment including local, long distance and toll-free services
Associate’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Networking
Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, running and interpreting WireShark and other network captures.
Required EducationAssociates Degree or Equivalent
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.