Coordinator, Show Design & Production (f/m/d)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 746116BR Location Papenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Feb. 03, 2020
- Coordinate and disseminate construction drawings for review; from issuance to archives.
- Track open drawing sessions and follow up with team members to ensure comments are captured quickly and efficiently.
- Track drawing reviewers’ comments and validate incorporation into subsequent revisions.
- Facilitate and monitor meetings and other communications to ensure timely issues resolution; E.g., collect issues, prepare agendas, ensure agenda items are addressed.
- Track and maintain open/action item lists for Show team.
- Ensure integration of Show staff, schedules, and disciplines at the working level.
- Develop and maintain work scope lists, show lists, deliverables matrices, shipping documents, and design inputs.
- Coordinate mock-up development and interface with vendors as necessary.
- Coordinate logistics of owner-provided items for mock-ups, testing, integration, and installation.
- Track progress, document, and distribute conclusions of mock-ups.
- Oversee shipping logistics of on-site arrival of materials to construct, produce, install, and commission attractions, venues, and mock-ups.
- Additional tasks as required.
- Field ins pection and documentation, including but not limited to: inspections, photographic documentation, room status/completion updates, and other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Exemplary communication, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequently shifting priorities.
- Adept in developing and nurturing key stakeholder relationships.
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite and other cloud-based productivity platforms)
- Works equally well independently or as part of a team.
- Persistent and consistent with follow up.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Possess valid German driver’s license (or ability to obtain).
- Comfortable working in construction/industrial work environment.
- German language skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Proficiency in Blubeam Revu software.
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Imagineering (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Imagineering.