Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Project Integration Intern (f/m/d)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 725716BR Location Papenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany Business Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Nov. 21, 2019
- Assist in managing scope of work which is self-contained and definable
- Develop and/or maintains scope lists, deliverable matrixes
- Gather design input and distribute communication
- Monitor meetings and other communications and provides updates as necessary in order to ensure proper integration and to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Create and assist disciplines in creating presentations on project status
- Measure and document all metrics
- Develop and maintain the Triton Navigator platform
- Coordinate & manage visual consistency in the final deliverable
- Communicate with more senior level Project Coordinators, Show Design and Production Managers, Project Managers, and discipline Leads relative to status updates of schedule progress, design inputs required, completion of design milestones, metrics on earned value, etc.
Basic Qualifications:What you bring to the role…
- Computer literacy MS Office Suite
- Ability to integrate collaboration within the project team
- Leadership & Ownership skills
- Appreciation for an integrated design and production experience with multiple disciplines
- Proficient in Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient in confluence
- Proficient in Bluebeam
- Visual & Layout Organization
About Walt Disney Imagineering:
Founded in 1952 as WED Enterprises to design and build the world’s first theme park — Disneyland — Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. WDI is the creative force that imagines, designs and builds all Disney theme parks, resorts, attractions and cruise ships worldwide. Imagineering’s unique strength comes from its diverse global team of creative and technical professionals, who build on Disney’s legacy of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment. The Imagineers who practice this unique blend of art and science work in more than 100 disciplines to shepherd an idea all the way from “blue sky” concept phase to opening day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Imagineering (Germany) GmbH, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Imagineering.