Already applied?View Dashboard
Regional Manager EMEA, HR OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 688532BR Location Paris, Île-de-France Region, France Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Job Summary:We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our Global HR Operations team in a Regional Manager position. This role will be based in one of our European hubs in either France, Italy, Germany or Spain wherever the best candidate resides.
The Global HR Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers and HR partners throughout The Walt Disney Company. This role will be responsible for day to day leadership of the Global HR Operations team.
It has leadership accountability for a team who is supporting the HR operation needs of employees across the region and where applicable, the enterprise. This role will focus on the ongoing client needs and will interface with clients for assessment of new work, services, processes and escalated issues. It will closely interact with peer Regional Managers and the Project Leadership team to develop operational strategies that support the ongoing evolution of the Global HR Operations Organisation. It will identify opportunities and build operational strategies for continuous improvement and efficiencies for increased productivity and exceptional customer service. This role will identify strategies for efficiencies and increased productivity with the reinforcement of a variety of sources, data and metrics.
- Lead work and daily activities for the Global HR Operations team to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and issues are resolved with regional clients
- Provide direct, escalation support to senior level enterprise clients on time sensitive or highly confidential Global HR Operations work; provide onsite expertise and escalation support to regional stakeholders as needed
- Direct team performance - Identify areas of opportunity such as training, scheduling, performance management, communication and recognition that will enhance the work environment and team success
- Identify opportunities to drive the business forward by identifying and planning changes to the business considering client needs, customer experience, costs/ROI, technology, and SLAs
- Engage with regional clients and lead the Global HR Operations management team to implement operational strategies
- Be proactive in identifying and understanding client, segment and market business models, priorities and cultural nuances as an input to operational strategy development and execution
- Act as thought partner with senior leadership to integrate new work, processes, businesses, markets and projects across the region and where appropriate the enterprise
- Leverage technology to improve the employee experience, increase productivity and build a Global HR Ops community
- Build a community among all Global HR Operations employees
- Lead Global HR Operations team members through change associated with new technology, new processes, new team members and a growing, global clientele
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience and HR functional expertise
- Previous work experience in HR Operations or similar environment
- Experience managing teams through change and driving individual and team performance
- Management experience with a focus on engaging and developing talent within the organisation
- Proven stakeholder management skills through building professional relationships and influencing stakeholders, including executives
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a changing work environment
- Experience developing and implementing operational and organisational strategies
- Must have advanced verbal and written communication in the English language
- Second European language skills is advantageous
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (France) S.A.S., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).