Senior Project Analyst, GHROApply NowApply Later Job ID 809998BR Location Paris, Île-de-France Region, France Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 27, 2021
Provide Global HR Operations Leadership and TWDC Customers with accurate data and analysis to identify compliance risk, improvement opportunities, defect elimination, and service opportunities. The individual should thrive in a data rich environment where they will be responsible for extracting data from our systems and transform it into actionable analysis/reporting, dashboards, and forecasts that support the business needs.
This senior data analyst will have a natural curiosity to identify and analyze trends to facilitate short and long term business decisions and improve performance results. To help achieve this, this individual will need to create and maintain consultative relationships throughout all client organizations and key partner groups.
This role will be located in TWDC office in either Paris or London and may require travel to Disneyland Paris.
- Provide consultative support and ensure consistent reporting, forecasting, and diagnostic analysis of business issues for diverse clients across the Organization
- Develop relationships with Global HR Operations leaders and business partners across the globe to ensure integration and connection of information
- Define and track day-to-day measures, including ad hoc analysis, in support of Global HR Operations
- Measure the effectiveness of HR efforts by using comprehensive set of statistical techniques to conduct complex business analysis
- Connect and transform data from multiple HR systems into actionable analysis driving process improvement initiatives to optimize HR processes; succinctly package the results (tell the story) in a way that is easily understood by all levels of leadership
- Leverage data visualization skills and tools such as Tableau to translate multifaceted HR analytics data into dynamic actionable reporting
- Work collaboratively across boundaries to build and drive both internal and external partnership to support synergistic opportunities, achievement of shared objectives and connectivity of information
- Primarily support the EMEA region including Disneyland Paris. Additionally, support global work that applies to all regions conducted by the GHRO Business Planning team
- Responsible for mass uploading HR data to multiple systems (e.g., SAP, ServiceNow)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ Years analytical experience including reporting and project management
- Demonstrated proficiency with computing and programming using SAS, R, Java, Python, Spark, or similar data science language
- SAP and/or Workday experience
- 2 Years HR functional experience indirect Leadership experience
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or web design
- Must speak French and English
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).