Asst Manager, Marketing & MerchandisingApply NowApply Later Job ID 943473BR Location Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 09, 2022
shopDisney is seeking an ecommerce Assistant Marketing & Merchandising Manager to be working alongside with shopDisney regional, cluster and local team in the development, innovation and performance of the ecommerce guest experience.
Reporting to the Marketing and Merchandising Manager, the role will collaborate with cross-functional teams across marketing, buying and technology to drive the shopDisney business, delivering an engaging and friction-free guest journey through marketing innovation and optimizations across digital tactics including (but not limited to) acquisition, navigation, content, and search.
The role will be part of the Great China & Korea team and will be responsible for Hong Kong market.
- Work closely with regional shopDisney team to roll-out marketing campaigns in generating awareness and engagement, drive traffic and conversion
- Assist in the creation/deployment of digital marketing materials, making sure the online content reflects the tone, strategy, and messaging of shopDisney
- Actively manage and maintain quality & impact of social pages on various social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok
- Support day to day of digital activity in running programs, campaigns, and community management.
- Support in the local Disney Influencer community building to amplify our marketing efforts
- Support in market research, creating consumer segmentation and profiles
- Roll-out the site merchandise content plan aligning with the marketing strategies
- Check and maintain the accuracy shopDisney onsite contents, i.e. correct categorization, attribution, recommendation optimization, product details etc.
- Collaborate with the wider shopDisney team for onsite optimizations to enhance guest experience such as onsite search improvement and product recommendations
- Leverage on available analytics tools to analyse site metrics and key guest behaviour data to identify opportunities to improve engagement rate and drive conversion
Drive Commercial Outcomes
- Work with buying & planning team to identify merchandise to feature to drive business priorities
- Evaluate campaigns and share key insights to consistently improve future campaigns
Basic Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
- Experienced in eCommerce and/or managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
- Good understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Hong Kong
- Creative and team player
- Good data interpretation skills
- Communicates effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Relevant degree in related field in top university; master degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and site merchandising, Ecommerce experience preferred
- Proven experience in working cross-functionally and in dynamic, cross-cultural team
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.