Payroll AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 964543BR Location Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 27, 2022
This position is also responsible for the Executives payroll activities and the Long Term Incentive Plan (NQSO, RSU and LTIC).
It also requires experience with a specific payroll system (SAP)
Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of all payroll related and assigned responsibilities. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all Company and employee’s Personnel information.
- Perform complete monthly/Weekly payroll processing for HKDL Cast Members, including processing normal payroll, second payroll & off cycle payroll including but not limited to final payments, contract end payout and EC payments, administrating monthly MPF contributions, preparing and filing various tax returns, preparing general ledger entries, analyzing the monthly payroll results, and inspecting overtime & premium calculation.
- Audit all matters related to the payments requested by HR and other teams to respect the related ordinances in HK and the Company’s policies
- Partner with HR, Cast Scheduling and Operations Leaders to ensure all pay related data is updated correctly in a timely manner
- Closely work with HRIS in liaising with US technical team on new enhancements and work with related parties to ensure thorough testing is done with no adverse impact to the daily payroll operations
- Prepare account reconciliations, financial entries & reports for labor cost allocations and financial reporting
- Administrate the Long Term Incentive Plan under TWDC in HKDL
- Prepare and file the annual tax returns
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 1-3 years of payroll experience;
- Expertise in MS Excel is required. The position requires handling a large volume of data in a single payroll run.
- In-depth knowledge on the Company’s Long Term Incentive Plan and the related statutory reporting requirements., definition and interpretation of the continuous employment under Employment Ordinance.
- Sound knowledge of Employment Ordinance, Employees' Compensation Ordinance, Minimum Wage Ordinance, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance, and Inland Revenue Ordinance in Hong Kong.
- Expertise in Tax Clearance Process in HK is required. This position requires facilitating the cast members to complete the tax clearance in HK.
- Expertise in casual MPF contribution is required. This position requires administrating the unique weekly MPF contributions and calculations.
- Good knowledge of SAP – Payroll Module, HR Module and CATS is required. The position requires working closely with the SAP programmers and technicians for system changes and enhancements.
- Demonstrates an ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan work activities to use time effectively
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Analytical abilities
- Displays a willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
- Ability to work with teams members in a highly collaborative, efficient manner
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).