Senior Publicity Executive (Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 702336BR Location Quarry Bay, Eastern, Hong Kong Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 09, 2019
- Executes PR campaigns including press release development (researching, writing or translating) and distribution and influencer engagement
- Communicates with the local media to secure editorial/interview placement and provide materials and resources as needed
- Assists in the planning and facilitation of publicity events, such as media screenings, gala premieres, press conferences, interviews and post-screening sharing
- Liaises with vendors and agencies on creative and production to ensure timely and quality delivery of works
- Analyzes media coverage, measures performance and submits PR reports regularly
- Supports any special marketing project as required
- Handles related administrative duties
- Degree holders in the field of public relations, journalism, communications, marketing, business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in the field of PR, communication, media, digital, event management, marketing or advertising. Less experience would be considered for Publicity Executive Role
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written Chinese and English
- A profound understanding of the local media landscape and solid experience with social media platforms
- Proficiency in PC software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing and design software
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work independently and under pressure, creative, open-minded, responsible, mature, diligent, well-organized and a good team player
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.