Already applied?View Dashboard
Team CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 697460BR Location Quarry Bay, Eastern, Hong Kong SAR Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Aug. 19, 2019
This role will provide secretarial and general administrative support to VP and the team.
Budget & Financial Management
- Act as “casual buyer” role to process purchase orders and invoices in SAP and ensure payments are settled in accordance Company’s policy
- Order and manage office supplies for the department
- Schedule conference rooms & team meetings on behalf of the team, provide logistics support for meetings arrangement (e.g. invite attendees, reserve and prepare meeting room as well as materials, if necessary)
- Handle incoming/outgoing mails and courier package
- Assist in Travel Arrangement & T&E claims for selected leaders in the team
- Coordinate with receptionist for internal team support
- Provide logistics support to regional leaders in the event of meetings to be held in HK
- Provide administrative support to the department as required
- At least 5 years secretarial/office administration experience serving senior executives in a multinational environment
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.