Already applied?View Dashboard
Workday HRIS Analyst (Contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 701903BR Location Quarry Bay, Eastern, Hong Kong SAR Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 06, 2019
The Global HR Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers, and HR partners throughout the Enterprise.
Job Summary and Purpose:
This role will report to Senior Manager, Business Integration and Acquisition of GHRO APAC. This role will be located in Hong Kong. He/she will responsible for providing daily operation support and delivering service to end user in Workday; identify and facilitate system training and guideline to end user; and leading and participating the Workday enhancement and transition.
- Provide daily operational support to end users in Workday
- Maintain supervisory orgs, positions, cost centers, etc.
- Conduct audits and resolve data integrity issues
- Execute mass data uploads
- Run reports
- Make security role assignments
- Assist HR with Workday queries
- Deliver services to end users in an effective and timely manner
Workday Training and Consultation
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Architect/develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Ensure the users takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify and facilitate training
Workday Enhancement and Transition
- Lead global and local testing efforts
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field or equivalent
- Workday HCM certification preferred
- Solid understanding of Human Resources function
- 6-8 years of HRIS experience with 3-4 years’ experience in Workday including configuration and integrations
Skills / Specialized Knowledge/Competencies
- Highly analytical with strong functional skills in areas in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Exceptional problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).