Part time Office Coordinator - 12 month fixed term contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 799024BR Location Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 25, 2021
- The Office Coordinator ("OC") will make sure that the office operates properly.
- That includes ordering office supplies, beverages, coffee, etc.
- The OC will also need to work closely with Ramot (part of CBRE group) on all Facilities related matters.
- The OC will answer calls at the reception and also be responsible for all mails and deliveries in and out from the office
- The OC will need to have a Casual Buyer responsibility and will need to use SAP and Concur for different matters
- Relevant experience as an Administrator or Office Coordinator.
- Experience with Microsoft office and other systems (mainly SAP)
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Israel Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.