Already applied?View Dashboard
Content Scheduler / CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 702636BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 09, 2019
The Content Scheduler / Coorindator will be responsible for enacting highly accurate and efficient scheduling in the Disney+ scheduling tool, in alignment with local and global programming and merchanding plans. It will provide additional editorial oversight and curatorial expertise, and quality assurance on the presentation of content on Disney+. The role will also provide coordination and administrative support to the Senior Manager Content and the Content Director. This position will report to the Senior Manager Content.
-This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- In close collaboration with the Senior Content Scheduler, under the direction of the Senior Manager Content, enact scheduling and curation plans on Disney+ using the Disney+ scheduling tool
- Ensure a superior level of accuracy in the input of schedule data and content metadata, taking care to ensure all content is made available on Disney+ in the most timely, accurate and compelling way
- Ensure a detailed working knowledge of the Disney+ Scheduling tool, participating in all relevant training as directed by the Senior Manager Content
- Provide reports on content inventory, rights and schedule at the request of senior managers
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Manager Content and Content Director, as required
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in content scheduling in digital media and entertainment, with BVOD or SVOD experience highly preferred
- Minimum 12 month’s experience in content management and rights management systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools
- Adaptable, professional and receptive of feedback
- Agile and proactive to learn or adapt to new tools as needed
- Proficiency and direct experience with scheduling tools
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Passion and insight into The Walt Disney Company segments, brands and franchises, the elements that define them, and expertise to build further audience engagement
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; the upcoming Disney subscription video service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.