Manager: HE salesApply NowApply Later Job ID 958626BR Location Richmond, Australia Business Studios Content Date posted Apr. 06, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Determine appropriate strategies for each New Release Title at retail, working closely with Studio Marketing/Finance to deliver forecasted sales targets. Deliver and execute key Back Catalogue initiatives to maintain sales and profitability in BC sector.
- Create and maintain a 12-month planning calendar to provide sufficient planning windows to implement and maximise promotional opportunities for key releases, franchises and events
- Establish and foster strong relationships within key retail accounts to drive best practice and deliver sales objectives and strategic business results as set by the Business
- Negotiate key trading terms agreements and all commercial aspects for each retail account
- Conduct regular business reviews with key retail accounts including post-analysis of promotional activity
- Support Home Entertainment Sales Director to implement business initiatives to deliver all key category targets
- Develop and execute customer specific promotional activities with Business Managers, Category Teams, Licensees and Disney’s internal business units
- Present industry insight and trends to key accounts
- Liaise with Disney Consumer products team to create campaigns and initiatives for the wider Disney business
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are delivered in timely, profitable manner – eg Operations, V-Net, Creative Activation
- Provide strategic direction for account portfolio on timely basis and provide feedback to Head of Studio
- Report performance and targets on all titles to team, Finance Director and Head of Studio
- Use insights to drive intelligence for title Sales & marketing campaigns and post campaigns reviews
- Manage sales forecasts and orders within internal systems while working with Ops team and Vnet to ensure all orders are planned and delivered on time
- Provide essential insight & knowledge for the Senior Management Team
- A minimum of 4+ years relevant Sales experience
- Home Entertainment and/or Motion Pictures Sales & Marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in building key business partnerships across multiple stakeholders and partners
- Proficiency in business metrics and numbers - with ability to review data and translate analyses into understandable and actionable presentation formats
- Sales and Account Management experience essential
- Solid experience with, and knowledge of, new technology trends and new content distribution technologies and platforms.
- Results orientated – strong sense of urgency, delivers, and measures results using metrics ‘that matter’
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organization & task prioritization skills
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
- Passionate - about the Disney brand, the industry and successfully delivering to the customer and the business
Required Education• Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing or related discipline
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.