Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing Executive- Brand, Franchise & PartnershipsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 636697BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 07, 2019
Job Summary:To support the Senior Marketing Manager, Disney & Pixar and the Marketing Manager, Disney & Pixar to deliver and exceed brand and partnership objectives across all Disney and Pixar franchises.
Responsibilities:Responsible for supporting, executing and managing brand and partnership activity associated with the Disney and Pixar Franchises.
- Work with Senior Manger to develop strategic and effective Marketing plans and end-to-end campaigns to reach business goals of awareness, affinity and reach.
- Build and manage short and long-term relationships with key partners
- Collaborate with and co-ordinate across all TWDC business areas to deliver maximum value for the Disney and Pixar franchises
- Identify and nurture new relationships that benefit the Disney and Pixar franchises.
- Support Senior Manager & Marketing Manager and Head of Brand, Franchise and Partnerships to deliver key Franchise activity
- Manage creation and distribution of all marketing assets
- Working with key stakeholders, approve marketing collateral and ensure brand compliance
- Manage delivery and execution of key franchise events with the event, PR and partnership teams.
- Support the Partnership team manager in the identification and on-going management of both long and short term partners for Disney and Pixar.
- Manage Marketing budgets ensuring forecast is accurate and projects are run on budget.
- Research and development of franchise activity in line with the Franchise strategy
- Gather and interpret research data (qual & quant) to identify consumer insights for the brand that translate into actionable marketing recommendations.
- Create, manage and deliver critical presentations to assist in galvanising internal and external stakeholders
- Support management of key relationships
- Management of brand and franchise showcases and presentations
- Manage marketing budget, tracking and work with coordinator for SAP processing
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities, partner effectively with internal and external parties and drive to execution
- Responsible, accountable and results-oriented
- Strong decision making and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Computer literate – high level of expertise in Keynote and iWork Suite for Mac, Adobe Creative, Microsoft, Excel
- Ability to work cross-company across various Business Areas, multi-task and handle tight deadlines under pressure
- A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation
- 5+ years experience in a Brand / Product management marketing role within a business environment
- Experience with implementing and managing marketing campaigns and promotions
- Experience in managing events an advantage and preferred, but not essential
- Experience in Promotions and Partnerships highly regarded
- Marketing / Business tertiary degree qualification
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.