Already applied?View Dashboard
Marketing Executive – Content PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 571791BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 21, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking an experience Marketing Executive to join our Content marketing team on a 12 month contract to support the Marketing Manager – Content Planning in the development of content marketing strategies and executing content plans in partnership with line of business marketing teams including Disney Consumer Products and Franchise. The role will be responsible for assisting in developing and executing the appropriate content strategy, maintaining calendars, working collaboratively with lines of businesses on the most effective content, creative formats and distribution plan for their marketing campaigns. The role sits within the Consumer Engagement and Content Marketing team and will collaborate with other team members focused on Content Services and Social.
Responsibilities:Content Planning – Strategy
In supporting the Marketing Manager – Content Planning:
- Monitor trends, tools, and applications. Ensure that TWDC is first to market with key trends that will drive growth in engagement and conversion
- Gain knowledge, keep up to date with broader digital and marketing trends and developments
Content Planning – Campaigns
In partnership with business area marketing team and the consumer engagement and content marketing team:
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager – Content Planning, support creation of content strategy and plan; utilising global assets and developing a plan for local content creation as required.
- Ensure asset creation from external parties is on strategy according to content plan
- Support the development of the campaign content strategy for the selected owned, shared and paid platform – working with the business area to maximise performance
- See through the creation of campaign content calendars through to distribution/scheduling and support cross company alignment Ongoing management of cross business calendars to ensure key beats throughout the year are communicated clearly to the
- Content Planning team.
- Support the distribution d amplification of content via owned, shared and bought media channels, briefing and managing agency relationships as required.
- Support Marketing Manager – Content Planning in creation and dissemination of a dashboard for each business area to ensure monitoring and maximisation of ROI
- Support the Performance Marketing Manager and agency partners to create a learnings and actions focused post campaign report
- Ensure campaign learnings are generated and disseminated to all stakeholders and the agreed learnings are actioned within future campaigns
- Management of digital materials and communication of their availability and usage guidelines to the marketing teams across The Walt Disney Company (TWDC)
- Manage local distribution of global micro-content in line with overarching strategy
- Engage stakeholders on a regular basis and collate reports as required
- Support the seeding and distribution of publicity material as required.
Content Planning – Optimisation & Reporting:
In partnership the Manager – Content Performance
- Partner with the Performance Marketing Manager and agency partners to optimise the campaign based on real time performance analysis and insights.
- Create and disseminate a dashboard for each business area to ensure monitoring and maximisation of ROI
- Partner with the Performance Marketing Manager and agency partners to create a learnings and actions focused post campaign report
- Ensure campaigns learnings are disseminated to all stakeholders and the agreed learnings are actioned within future campaigns
- Approvals of plans and materials by relevant stakeholders
- Report preparation as required and directed
- SAP – all related aspects including generation of POs and effective invoice and payment processing
- Development and ongoing maintenance of annual cross-business calendars
- Development and ongoing maintenance of annual cross-business media calendars
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations, as required and directed
- A minimum of 3 years Administrative/Finance/Commerce/Marketing experience in a Corporate environment
- Intermediate understanding of media with experience dealing with agencies
- Intermediate understanding of social media and experience managing social campaigns
- Sound project management experience
- Proficiency in Keynote & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of paid media and traditional media channels
- Demonstrated success with brands utilising social media as a core platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital performance media, planning and execution
- Tertiary qualified in Business/Commerce or Marketing
- 12 month Fixed term Contract
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.