Part-Time Guest Services Representative-Work From Home, VirginiaApply NowApply Later Job ID 902483BR Location Richmond, Virginia, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 18, 2022
You would be assigned to a team whose schedule is approximately 28 hours each week, consisting of 4 weekday shifts AND a weekend shift. Your hours could include holidays, evenings and call-in shifts and may increase during busy times of the year.
The pay rate for this opportunity is $12 per hour and includes perks and benefits to help you live your best life including health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
Positions are currently available in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. To be considered for this role, you must live in Virginia. If you are interested in available opportunities in one of the other states listed, please refer to those postings on our career site.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
In this part-time Guest Services role, you will support our online and in-store shoppers of Disney Merchandise. You will use vast online resources and training to resolve customer inquiries, all while contributing to an environment that provides guests with an entertaining and dynamic experience. This is your opportunity to find solutions that best meet our guests needs each time they connect with the shopDisney Contact Center.
Responsibilities:On any given day, as a Guest Services Representative, you might:
- Use your impeccable guest service skills to assist inbound queries through calls, chat, social media or email
- Contact guests through outbound calls
- Resolve issues affecting guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers
- Bring stories to life with scripted and non-scripted guest-engagement statements
- Ask open-ended questions to assess guest needs and make appropriate recommendations and resolutions
- Treat all guests and Cast Members with respect and contribute to a positive work environment
- Maintain Disney brand standards in Guest Service
- Uphold company policies per the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
Basic Qualifications:Here’s what you’ll need to be successful at this job:
- Guest Service experience demonstrating focused engagement over the phone and by email
- Listen intently, defuse/stay calm to quickly resolve inquiries
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Proficient technical knowledge with the ability to use multiple platforms
- Quiet dedicated space to work from in your home
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Dedicated access to a hard wired, high speed internet connection, utilizing an Ethernet cable or similar
- Minimum 1 year working in a structured environment
- Experience in contact center or retail or service industry
- Experience in online shopping and retail
- Bilingual language skills in: English/French, English/German, English/Italian, and English/Spanish (Spain).
Preferred Qualifications:It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Bilingual language skills in:
- English/Spanish (Spain)
- High School Diploma
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Store USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.