Partnerships Operations ExecutiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 994521BR Location Richmond, Australia Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 05, 2022
Reporting to the Product Manager AUNZ, the Partnerships Operations Executive is primarily responsible for performing highly detailed operational tasks that enable promotional, integrated billing and synergy partnerships and direct offers, in accordance with direction from local business development, partnerships and finance teams.
- Work with global and local teams to enable partnership, synergy and direct offers across AU & NZ by utilizing established processes, and various software tools particularly within the Atlassian and Google Office suite
- Assume the technical project management function across local partner operations
- Be a strategic business partner to key internal and external stakeholders to progress key partnership initiatives
- Support efforts to scale Disney+ partner operations processes across AU & NZ, and the wider APAC region
- Own creation of all Partner Operations partnership briefs, providing key information regarding each initiative, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date at all times, as the source of truth for all internal teams
- Create partner epics and associated tickets in Jira, update Partner Ops wiki pages and launch readiness trackers, and manage the availability and approvals for all copy on redemption flow screens
- Managing the end-to-end provision of offer SKUs and redemption codes. Utilize the internal offer management system to configure and create promotions and offers, have the offers approved by Finance, request testing and validation of the redemption codes, ensure the delivery of codes to partners, and work with Data Engineering to configure programmatic reporting for external partners
- Provide internal communications for every initiative, including partner kick-off emails, partner launch emails, redemption flow screenshots, and other communications as required throughout the end-to-end process
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Business Development, Partnerships, Marketing, Legal, Product, Engineering, Commerce Ops and others across to drive key deliverables forward
- Project manage initiatives by establishing project plans, tracking progress and documenting milestones
- Implement and document business processes with a focus on operational efficiency and scalability
- Ensure accuracy and organization of processes and documentation that will reduce operational risks
- Implement additional launch readiness measures for partnerships and other key offer-based initiatives.
- Be a strategic business partner to internal key stakeholders such as local business development, partnerships, marketing and legal teams, and global commerce operations, product, engineering and customer service teams, to support the progression of key initiatives
- Build and nurture close working relationships with colleagues in the global commerce ops team to maintain best practice processes in AU & NZ
- Provide training, documentation and ongoing support to regional colleagues on the role/function of the Technical Partnerships Executive, and execution of the role’s responsibilities
- 3+ year’s work experience in a relevant role
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it relates to the handling of commercial and numerical information, with a natural aptitude and regard for organisation, process, consistency and accuracy
- High proficiency with project management and collaboration tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Smartsheet and Slack, and Google Office Suite, particularly Google Slides. Adept at creating professional visualizations of data, processes and information
- Excellent project management skills. Highly effective oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across a global network of internal and external partners
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced and fluid, dynamic environment
- An interest in customer experience, product design and development, consumer technology, and market and consumer trends across the streaming, digital entertainment industry
- Digital subscription business and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Additional Information:The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.