Already applied?View Dashboard
Personal & Team Assistant, CreativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 587472BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Date posted Aug. 26, 2018
Job Summary:The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the Head of Creative ANZ, and support the creative operations.
In relation to assistance provided to the Head of Creative ANZ, this position is critical to enabling them to perform their role more effectively and efficiently. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, administration, diary management, meeting co-ordination and travel management.
The role is additionally responsible for co-ordination of key presentations and documents as well as supporting the co-ordination of team meetings, and general admin ad-hoc support, as required.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Head of Creative and the team to drive a culture of Creativity within the immediate team and throughout the rest of TWDC organisation.
- Executive support to the Head of Creative ANZ including, but not limited to:
-Travel – organise & book travel all requirements, which includes flights, accommodation & transport when necessary.
- Co-ordination and planning of internal and external meetings: diary invitations, room bookings & other necessary equipment that may be required.
- Project management – manage the full coordination of all creative projects across the creative team, as directed by the Head of Creative ANZ.
- Manage all relevant invoices via the SAP and/or ZAP systems that relate to the creative team’s expenditure.
- Create proficient presentations for the Creative team (as directed and required) and deliver them in an impactful way to ensure key messages are disseminated and understood across the business
- Provide creative operations support to the Creative Team, and providing team support, as required
- Ad-hoc administration tasks and responsibilities, as required
Creative Operations Support
- Assist in driving operational efficiencies and communication for the Head of Creative and wider ANZ Creative Team.
- A key part of the role will be to work closely with the Head of Creative ANZ to inspire and drive the culture of innovation and promotion of greater creative thinking within the team through a focus on quality workshops, brainstorms offsites, bespoke programs.
- The role will also assist the Head of Creative in upweighting communication with the international creative teams.
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing executive administration support, in a similar role
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A creative leaning and a positive growth mindset
- Knowledge of keynote & PowerPoint applications
- Resourcefulness, creativity, flexibility and a passion for Disney, Entertainment
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to varying workloads, and to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities • Excellent time management and organisational skills • An understanding of the Disney Brand values.
- Intermediate level of all Microsoft/Apple applications.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- General negotiation and relationship management.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- 12 month fixed term contract
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.