Already applied?View Dashboard
Publishing & Digital Commerce Team AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 543908BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 04/11/2018
Job Summary:To support the Publishing and Digital Commerce team in delivering on core commercial & reporting objectives and marketing executions.
- Support the Digital Commerce team in the briefing and delivery of campaigns and ranging across owned and partner platforms, working with category teams, retail marketing and external partners (retailers and licensees).
- Assist with Digital Commerce post implementation reviews.
Publishing – Retail Focus
- Support Snr Mgr Pub to execute campaigns and retail activations that drive sales, working with Snr Mgr Pub and relevant retail marketing leads. Incl. timely post implementation reporting.
- Develop (where required) and relay TWDC sales communication tools out to key buyers and licensees (one-pagers, calendars, franchise updates etc).
- Maintain overall Publishing retail calendar.
- Support development of partner pitches.
- Support Publishing Assistant with overflow across Contract Management, Royalty Reporting, Product Approvals and Information requests, as required.
- Manage collection, distribution, display and storage of publishing samples.
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.
- Support Head of Publishing & Digital Commerce with administrative requirements for Publishing and Music categories
- Knowledge of the retail landscape and effective commercial thinking
- Experience in Publishing or Licensing preferred
- Ability to work to deadline, with a capacity to move through demanding volumes of work in a busy environment
- Strong team player
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and other software as required, including TWDC internal systems
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualified (commerce, marketing, finance or similar)
- Part Time - 20 hours per week
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.