Already applied?View Dashboard
Purchasing OfficerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 522501BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Date posted Jun. 21, 2018
Job Summary:The purpose of this role is to support the procurement transactional processing and related activities for all Lines of Business in ANZ. In addition, the position will play a key role to support new vendor set ups, maintaining vendor master data, directing buyers to the correct purchasing channels.
This role is a 12 month full time fixed term contract.
Responsibilities:Purchase to Pay (P2P):
- Liaise with the business/ budget holders to understand their purchase order requirements
- Manage end-to-end SAP activities, including raising the shopping cart, goods receipt and vendor requests
- Raise request for purchases
- Manage purchase orders from Shopping Cart creation to finalisation.
- Prepare, review and send out invoices in a timely manner
- Scan and submit PO invoices for payment
- Enter Non PO invoices for payment in SAP
- Submit emergency payment requests
- File invoices in accordance with local statutory requirements
- Work closely with the APAC Service Centre (ASC) to ensure invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Partner with the business to drive policy compliance and partner with internal stakeholders to improve efficiencies
- Work with business to ensure the correct information is captured on the PO. For example, Commodity Code and Cost Centre Ensure the requestor is complying with company policies and minimum control standards
- Provide timely advice to the business on correct purchasing channels
- Partner with Sourcing to ensure the correct vendors are selected, suppliers are contracted correctly and understand if there are opportunities for sourcing to create additional value
- Manage defects such as blocked invoices, GRIR balances, debit balances etc.
- Work closely with the Sourcing, Continuous Improvement and ASC to streamline processes, optimize resources and deliver value
- A minimum of 1 years experience in purchasing or data entry role
- Knowledge of the procurement, AP or AR
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in a customer service role advantageous
- SAP experience
- 12 month fixed term contract
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.