Already applied?View Dashboard
Receptionist - 5 days per week part-timeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 584511BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Walt Disney International Date posted Aug. 09, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking a receptionist to join Walt Disney on a 9 month contract, part time basis. The role will work 5 hours per day, either a morning or afternoon shift. This role is primarily responsible for a range of reception duties and administration tasks associated with the daily operation of the business and is the information point for all staff and visitors.
- Operate switchboard console and handle all incoming calls and forward to appropriate Cast member, take messages and pass to appropriate parties
- Provide callers with general company information
- Protect the privacy of all employee’s details, not providing any employee’s personal email/contact details unless authorised by that particular person
- Retrieve voicemail from switchboard and pass messages to appropriate parties
- Greet and welcome visitors in a respectful and courteous manner •Inform the respective staff to receive guests
- Uphold office security by monitoring access of personnel into inside office Areas to be maintained
- Ensure reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- Keep the Utilities and Meeting rooms neat and tidy
- Support for receiving deliveries and direct from reception area
- Security shredding bins are organised to be collected if required outside collection dates & ensure all confidential documents around printers and faxes are discarded accordingly;
- Issue visitors badges to guests and register.
- Monitor access of personnel into inside office.
- Booking Telepresence room via Yorktel booking system.
- Manage building management and cleaning company
- Assist in office supply inventories for company (stationary/kitchen)
- Report any needs for repair/maintenance job whenever observed
- CORE invoicing cost allocations for shared business services
- Back up for centralised Casual Buyer
- Complete the daily Mail lodgement form for all outgoing mail
- CORE stationery & kitchen supplies
- Manage bookings of multiple couriers
- Sort and direct incoming/outgoing mail
- Monitor package deadlines and track packages as requested
- Package and postage of prizes/giveaways in a timely manner
- Manage and distribute in-season theatre tickets Australia wide
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Prior experience in a reception and/or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong customer service ethic and ability to multitask
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Basic SAP knowledge will be held in high regard
- 9 month Fixed Term Contract
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.