Already applied?View Dashboard
Retail Marketing ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 635990BR Location Richmond, Victoria, Australia Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 04, 2019
Job Summary:The purpose of this role is to support the Retail Marketing Team with the execution of our large Retail Marketing campaigns in our mass retailers including Big W, Target and Kmart.
Responsibilities:The primary objective is supporting Retail Marketing Managers to execute key tent pole and big beat, cross-category brand activations in-store and on-line at retail.
They key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of Marvel, Princess, Pixar and Star Wars execution plans supported by a Retail Marketing Manager
- Responsible for briefing of production including digital, social and point of sale
- Management of production budget and timeline
- Management of asset distribution spreadsheets
- Working closely with category on the delivery of all elements in retail
- Act as Brand Ambassador ensuring all program elements meet approvals & brand guidelines
- Management of approvals across Marvel, Princess, Pixar and Star Wars in a timely manner
- Tracking of approvals
- Feeding back to partners on any changes required for final approval
- Building and management of critical paths and RACI
- Management of budgets
- Managing project reports with our retail project leads
- Providing key updates to Category and Franchise on development of retail campaigns
- Provide wrap up reports with clear learnings identified
- In conjunction with relevant team members, maintain a 24 month retail marketing planning calendar
- Build relationships with production houses
- Seek out knowledge of competitive retailer program executions and bring findings back to the team
- Build relationships with our key retailers marketing team
- Build relationships with our key partners
- Retail marketing experience
- Past advertising agency experience
- Project management skills
- Strong finance management skills
- Strong inter-personal skills with proven track record of forging relationships with multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Well-developed oral and written communication
- Strong Team player
- 11 month Fixed Term Contract
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.