Command Center AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 960736BR Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Command Center supports Disney Streaming across multiple campaigns (Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, STAR+) with various channels (phone, chat, email) in San Antonio and business process outsourcing localities worldwide (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific) 24x7x365. As an individual contributor, you will practice Workforce Optimization/ Management Theories & Best Practices to govern intraday KPI Metrics, Staffing, and Continuity of Business plans.
- Generate and present root cause investigative analytics based on observed and quantified trends and forecast variances.
- Govern service level and occupancy intraday (thirty-minute intervals). Analyze key performance indicators (volume, average handle time, and staffing), action drivers, and risks (forecast variances, absenteeism/unplanned shrinkage, site/weather events, system events/application outages).
- Reforecast intraday based on trend (current day up to two weeks), variances (volume, average handle time), events, or if the forecast accuracy is outside acceptable ranges.
- Initiate lever management (skill changes, unplanned shrinkage - add/remove/reschedule, extra hours, paid and voluntary time off, schedule changes) to balance viewer wait times, service level, and occupancy.
- Adapt to constantly evolving environments - identify and collaborate to eliminate risk to sustain critical metrics during periods of flux.
- Communicate pre-and post-executive summaries and intraday updates, reflecting key performance analytics with risk mitigation action plans.
- Develop and champion working relationships with cross-functional teams, including San Antonio Viewer Experience Operations, Business Process Outsourcing Teams, Business Partner Management, Program & Project Management, Training, Human Resources, Technology, and others.
- Assist in interviewing, training, and mentoring Command Center Associate Analysts.
- Be a proxy in the absence of the Workforce Manager.
- 4+ years in Workforce Optimization or Management, operating Workforce Software (Aspect Preferred), Salesforce, InContact, SNOW, Domo, Google Suites, Microsoft Office – Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Charts/Graphs, Reports).
- Capacity to design advanced analytics, successfully identifying patterns and devising solutions to address trends actively.
- Aptitude to collaborate and solve complex circumstances through creative thinking, innovation, quantitative analytics, data integrity, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills with the knack to build and present analytical presentations – oral, written, listening, and social, including articulation, communicate sophisticated concepts.
- Power to lead through influence and advocacy, driving continuous improvements with a strong bias for action and results/resolutions, play a role in our Workforce success stories.
- Experience in harmonizing cross-functionally among numerous teams and with various levels of a professional organization, exuding our core values, regardless of location/site, position, or level of authority.
- Cultivate environments that promote transparency, collaboration, accountability, sharing ideas, insights, and experiences.
- Adaptable, flexible, and nimble in a continually evolving and consistently fast-paced environment - time management, organizational skills, task prioritization, attention to detail, and quality.
- Malleable with ambiguity, autonomy, working collaboratively and independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Flexible to accommodate business needs during weekends and holidays, maintain reliable attendance, and be timely.
Preferred EducationAn Associate or Bachelor's degree.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.