Command Center Workforce Optimization Analyst, Domestic & InternationalApply NowApply Later Job ID P003471-R0010229 Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 01, 2021
Are you looking for a front-row seat to the "Behind the Scenes" support and management of our Viewer Experience Center? If yes, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a confident, results-oriented, and curious candidate that wants to be part of a solution-based team! A person who would like to help establish our brand and build lasting relationships and partnerships. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence our ongoing strategies, partner to improve our guidelines and develop new concepts that support our core values.
The Command Center supports Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ services 24x7x365, across multiple channels in San Antonio and numerous business process outsourcing localities worldwide (North America, EMEA, Latin America, and Asia Pacific). As an individual contributor, you will apply Workforce Theories and Best Practices to govern contact center operations and is responsible for supervising intraday performance against forecast and raising drivers for variances and events.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supervise, track, and measure volume, average handle time, staffing, and shrinkage to resolve if variances are not within acceptable ranges of the plan.
- Identify and communicate drivers; study previous day and the week performance indicating drivers of results.
- Observe and report abandonment, wait times, and other critical metrics.
- Action staffing adjustments during system issues/outages, communicate impacts via Post-Mortems.
- Coordinate prioritization between channels and lines of business based on shortages, events, or trends.
- Adapt to constantly evolving environments with proactive adjustments of plans to sustain critical metrics during periods of flux.
- Develop and champion working relationships with cross-functional teams, including BPO Partner Management, Operations, Training, Human Resources, Technology, and others.
- Preferred +3-5 years working experience in contact center customer service centers and with Aspect, Salesforce, InContact, SNOW, Domo, Google Suites, Microsoft Office – Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Charts/Graphs, Reports.
- Capacity to design and develop advanced reporting and data analytics tools and reports with shown success in identifying patterns and devising solutions to address trends actively.
- Quantitative analytics, ability to solve complex situations through creative thinking and innovation.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills – oral, written, listening, and social, including articulation, communicate sophisticated concepts.
- Collaboration skills, malleable to work autonomously and in a group, excel in a dynamic environment and with ambiguity, possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to lead through influence and advocacy, drive continuous improvements, and has a strong bias for action, resolution, and results.
- Analytical, organizational skills, and work independently with minimal direction.
- Capacity to work and harmonize with various levels of a professional organization. Success in working cross-functionally and independently across numerous teams with various functional partners.
- Proficiency in time management and prioritization of tasks with quality, attention to detail, and consistent delivery of data integrity.
- Proven computer basics with the ability to build and present analytical presentations.
- Adaptable to a continually evolving and consistently fast-paced environment, flexible with schedule to accommodate business needs any day of the week and maintain reliable attendance to include being timely.
- A high school diploma is required. Associate or bachelor's degree desired
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.