Command Center Workforce Optimization Analyst, Domestic & InternationalApply NowApply Later Job ID P003471-R0010229 Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 01, 2021
Are you looking for a position that provides a front-row seat to the “Behind the Scenes” management and support of our Viewer Experience Center? If yes, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a confident, ambitious, and curious candidate that wants to be part of a solution-based team! A person who would like to establish their brand, help create memorable relationships and partnerships. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence our ongoing strategies, partner to improve our guidelines and develop new concepts that support our core values.
The Global Command Center supports Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ services 24x7x365, across multiple channels in numerous locations - domestic and international. As an entry-level individual contributor with the Workforce Optimization Team in San Antonio, Texas, this analyst studies and applies Workforce Theory and Best Practices to govern call center operations, metrics, scheduling, and staffing.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor daily and intraday volume, average handle time and other critical staffing metrics as measured against forecast, identify variances, understand and communicate drivers, create a pre-determined action plan to keep performance in line with goals
- Provide insight and recommendations based on the observed and quantified trends to drive efficiency and stabilize performance
- Collaborate to make staffing decisions that support operational objectives, handles the communication and coordination with workforce leadership
- Reflection on the prior day results in driving the current day, indicating drivers of those results and appropriate recommendations to ensure the proper course of action.
- Adapts to rapidly changing environments with proactive adjustments of plans to sustain critical metrics during periods of flux
- Examine intraday agent adherence and efficiency, communicate noncompliance to team managers and BPO workforce teams
- Responsible for attendance management and communication, including planned and unplanned time-off
- Provide support with intraday schedules, ad-hoc offline activities, and staffing actions, including resource allocation, meetings, huddles, coaching, training, extra hours, or time off via ServiceNow with quality accuracy, and within service level
- Observe and respond to multiple Slack Channels, provide outstanding support to inquiries around strategies and guidelines
- Provide support to the Global Command Center in identifying system-related issues and outages
- Build and cultivate working relationships with cross-functional teams including partner management, training, operations, human resources, technology, and others
- Preferred +1 years working in Call Center/Contact Center Operations
- Capacity to work and interact with people at various levels of a professional organization from associates to senior leadership, success in working cross-functionally and independently across numerous teams with various functional partners
- Interpersonal and presentation skills – oral, written, listening and social, including articulation
- Collaboration skills, malleable to work autonomously and in a group, ability to excel in a dynamic environment and with ambiguity, possess excellent follow-up skills
- Analytical and organizational skills, ability to work independently with minimal mentorship or supervision
- Proficiency with time management and prioritization of tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with quality, attention to detail, consistent delivery of data integrity that is clean and compliant
- Technical skills, including highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Adaptable to an ever-changing and consistently fast-paced environment, flexible with schedule to accommodate business needs, maintain reliable attendance to include being on time
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.