Digital Content WriterApply NowApply Later Job ID 983294BR Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Remote
- This role is considered remote, which means the employee will work remotely on an ongoing basis and will not have an assigned workspace at a Company designated location.
- Translate product, feature, and service details into easy-to-understand support content (ranging from long-form articles, headlines, dialogues, and scripts) that engages and empowers our viewers and customer service agents
- Keep Knowledge Base articles and other internal content accurate and up-to-date, while proactively iterating and making improvements
- Collaborate with the Launch Readiness team, Operations Managers, and Product Managers to write content for upcoming launches
- Participate in a cross-functional environment with various edit touchpoints
- 3+ years of content creation and/or copywriting experience
- Excellent writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar) and proven track record of writing in different styles and tones
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong Understanding of DSS Products
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Salesforce and/or ServiceNow
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $58,876 to $78,980 per year, however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.