Forecast Analyst, Workforce OptimizationApply NowApply Later Job ID P007198-R0010407 Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Sep. 21, 2021
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX or Customer Support) team is seeking a Forecast Analyst who will be an outstanding addition to our Capacity Planning Team. In this role, you will be driving long term and mid-range planning for Viewer Experience Advocate (Customer Service Representative) staffing to meet viewer needs. You will be utilizing internal and external factors that impact volume, handle time and staffing in service to providing recommendations for strategic business decisions to meet service level objectives. If you are someone who grows with utilizing data to derive business outcomes and is equally motivated to identify improvements in processes and partner across multiple arenas of the contact center, then this is a phenomenal role for you.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Crafting Weekly and Daily forecast plan that is encompassing of volume, AHT, shrinkage and occupancy vital to consistently deliver service level
- Participate in monthly reviews communicating forecast assumptions and trends utilized
- Provide scheduling team with forecasts in a timely manner
- Build partner plans commensurate with ramp strategy
- Partner with scheduling analysts to maintain daily fluctuation tracking in service to data accuracy (regarding inputs)
- Work closely with RTA and Operations regarding shrinkage impacts and anomalies
- Build hiring and ramp plans complete with attrition factors and glide paths
- Assist in publishing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on forecast performance, shrinkage and other metrics pertinent to understanding capacity needs and staffing coverage
- Partner cross functionally with multiple groups to acquire inputs vital for accurate staffing forecasts
- Prepare forecasting reports containing both numerical results and accuracy analysis
- 3-5 years of experience
- 3+ years working in high volume customer-facing multi-channel operational environment
- Experience with rapid change, emerging markets and seasonality as they relate to planning
- Demonstrated focus on putting viewer and experience first, steadfast focus on delighting customers and a strong bias for action
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and/or MS Access skills required
- Ability to collaborate across the organization, specifically partnering with Marketing, TAO and Operations to incorporate activities into long term planning (with minimal impact to SVL as a desire outcome)
- Understanding of multiple forecasting methods (examples, Erlang, simulation, time series regression)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (focus on mathematical skills)
- Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and nimbly adapt to change
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and social skills
- Ability to develop presentations demonstrating a proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce & Five9
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.