RecruiterApply NowApply Later Job ID o9p4efwA Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Mar. 30, 2021
Hulu’s Talent and Organization (TAO) team is seeking a full cycle Recruiter to join our growing team in Santa Monica. Recruiters at Hulu are strategic partners to both our team members and client groups they support. Their day-to-day includes brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches in getting extraordinary talent in our door. Recruiters at Hulu build trust and credibility when working with different styles across the business to attract and hire incredible teams. If you are someone who thrives in a collaborate environment and has experience recruiting top tier talent, then this is a fantastic role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide full life cycle, recruiting support for a wide range of roles within our non-tech teams at Hulu
- Take a consultative role with hiring managers
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Act as advocate for both clients and candidates throughout hiring process, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through for a high touch experience
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally focused in media, tech, or advertising industries with some sort of high volume experience
- 2+ years of corporate/in-house recruiting experience
- An established history of collaborating with senior business leaders from top-tier companies
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization
- Proven and successful track record of engaging, selling and recruiting senior technical talent
- An analytical mindset that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
- BA/BS Degree
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.