Viewer Experience ContractorApply NowApply Later Job ID Summer 2022 VXA Contract Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 08, 2022
ATTENTION - FULLY REMOTE!! **We are gearing up for the summer 2022 classes! Class dates occurring June, July, and August! We are seeking enthusiastic candidates in the San Antonio market as well as South of San Antonio: Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Galveston and Laredo ONLY.**
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We are looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It is a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity, and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that is powering play.
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (Customer Support) team is seeking a Viewer Experience Advocate (Contractor) who will be an exceptional addition to our Viewer Experience team. As a Viewer Experience Advocate (Contractor) at Hulu, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers’ needs and ready to take on new challenges. If you are someone who enjoys delivering world-class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Viewer Experience Advocates will assist viewers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation
- Provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries
WHAT TO BRING
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- The ability to use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling in all written communications (both in English AND Spanish)
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- We are open 365 days a year (open holidays) with 24-hour support
- Must have access to dependable transportation
- Proficiency in the following tools: Microsoft Outlook, Chrome and Hulu.com website
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels to provide viewers with prompt, courteous and accurate information
- Be able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates clear and concise communication
- Maintains poise and professional attitude during high volume
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.