Animation Asset CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 940595BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Lucasfilm Date posted Mar. 15, 2022
The Animation Asset Coordinator supports the Animation Manager, Franchise Asset Management in transferring/uploading files, metadata tagging, and fulfilling asset requests on all current Animation content and released Archive content.
- Upload, tag and maintain metadata for digital assets
- Build out reference collections in the database for upcoming shows
- Fulfil requests for assets while maintaining awareness of asset clearances and approvals
- Maintain general awareness of several productions at a time
- Support and track the creation of new assets
- Precisely maintain tracking spreadsheets in Google Sheets
- Review Animation shows and make frames selects based on franchise-related needs
- Schedule meetings and take notes when needed
- Attend regular check-in meetings with Animation Manager
- Cover Animation Manager duties occasionally as needed
- Support LFL Photography and Archive teams with uploading files and entering descriptive metadata
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with asset/database management.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask over multiple projects/shows.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills. Proficient in Google Suite.
- Basic knowledge of Live Action and/or Animation Production.
- Working knowledge with image cataloging and digital asset management systems
- Knowledge of working with image files including PSD and EXR
- Must sign NDA and follow all security measures to protect company IP and strategy.
- Technical Skills:
- Comfortable with all operating systems
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and some Photoshop experience
- Experience working with image cataloging and digital asset management systems a plus
- Ability to do basic data entry and keywording on image assets
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.