AP Finance CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 897656BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Lucasfilm Date posted Dec. 01, 2021
As part of the Corporate FP&A team, partner with the Financial Analysts and Finance Administrator to support the accounts payable and accounting processes for the Corporate, Franchise Management, and Production Overhead teams.
- Enter and upload invoices into SAP on a daily basis; review invoices for appropriate coding and approval
- Coordinate third party rebilling with Disney Studio accounting by collecting and reconciling project data within SAP
- Coordinate with Lucasfilm and Disney counterparts to ensure a timely quarter end close and submission of deliverables
- Respond in a timely manner to all vendor inquiries and requests
- Maintain vendor files and correspondence history
- Prepare and upload standard journal entries; prepare other reconciliations
- Perform other accounting and clerical duties as assigned
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Generate ad hoc reports; update process documentation and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Set up vendors in SAP by ensuring contact information, bank information and tax documentation are complete; coordinate with Business Affairs on Independent Contractor agreements
- Deposit local checks in coordination with Disney Corp Cash Mgmt team
- Manage the tagging of fixed assets and assist in periodic fixed asset inventories
- Bachelor’s degree and two to three years’ experience in accounts payable or a broad accounting role
- Experience with major ERP accounting systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Detail oriented, efficient self-starter
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Desire to work seamlessly within a strong team in a fast-paced, unpredictable, ambiguous environment
- Diplomacy, discretion, versatility and reliability required
- Light IT self-support required
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.