Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Producer (Lucasfilm Games)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 637389BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
Job Summary:The Assistant Producer will be a highly motivated individual responsible for supporting the review and approval of interactive products that incorporate Lucasfilm IP, such as Star Wars film and television properties, across all digital platforms, including but not limited to: Mobile (iOS, Android), Console (Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch), PC/Mac, and AR/VR platforms. The person in this role will be responsible for partnering with a Producer to deliver innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products.
- Support in the approval process of interactive projects from concept to final release and live service product updates through product lifecycle, ensuring the timely delivery of Lucasfilm feedback to meet production deadlines.
- Support heavy slate of projects, ensuring timely review of submissions across design, art and development builds.
- Track a high volume of submissions for all assigned projects to ensure timely review and delivery of feedback for approval.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure maximum brand equity in Lucasfilm IP that deliver innovative, high quality/brand-enhancing products.
- Participate in weekly production, art and story meetings, ensuring timely follow up on action items.
- Work closely with Brand QA lead to coordinate review of development builds within prescribed deadlines.
- Facilitate the coordination and collaboration throughout the production process with internal and external cross functional groups, by setting up meetings and following up on action items.
- 2+ years of related game producing or combined software development experience.
- Passion for Star Wars and other Lucasfilm IP.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering work on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; attention to detail.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Able to identify/assess risks and escalate as necessary.
- Able to cope well and perform under pressure working to strict deadlines and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, managers, peers and reports.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make that team perform cohesively.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.), Google Suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Slides etc.) and database software (including JIRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.