Already applied?View Dashboard
ASSOCIATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PART-TIMEApply Now Apply Later Job ID 614436BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted May. 07, 2019
Job Summary:KGOTELEVISION, INC.
POSITION: ASSOCIATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PART-TIME
DATE POSTED: November 20 2018
DEPARTMENT: AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: ABC7 News in San Francisco seeks a part-time graphic designer to join our creative team! Our ideal designer likes to keep it clean (in a design sense), thrives in a team environment but can work independently, and likes to have fun!
- Design/animate graphics to support ABC7 newscasts
- Collaborate with a team of journalists/content creators
- Thrive in a in a fast-paced, deadline driven, news environment
- Must be available to work a night shift: 1:30p-10:30p
- Strong graphic design skills using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of Premiere and Cinema 4D is a plus
- Technically savvy and familiar with various video formats, codecs, frame rates, audio compression, and standards for web video
- Passion for visual storytelling with a strong sense of design, typography, and illustration
- Team player with a professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative without supervision
- Works well under tight deadlines both independently and within groups
- Solid communication skills, along with the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Please provide links to your portfolio and reel. Note: they will look even better after working here!
TO APPLY: Please log onto www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition ID#614436BR – ASSOCIATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PART-TIME; create a candidate profile, and upload your resume and cover letter.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
ABC7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDTV) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDTV offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDTV includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KGO Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
KGO Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.