Campaigns Marketing Manager, Disney BundleApply NowApply Later Job ID 829763BR Location San Francisco, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Jul. 22, 2021
You will work closely with your fellow lifecycle rockstars that manage Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+, as well as cross-functionally across other departments, to build a lifecycle roadmap for The Disney Bundle and to create stand out marketing. You’ll partner with our data analytics team to test into improvements and dive into audience understandings to help define and prioritize new engagement and retention strategies. You’ll get to work on editorial programs that span the amazing titles and brands that make up The Disney Bundle.
- Drive execution of our subscriber messaging program to reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Be hands-on in project management, and pushing for increased creativity and innovation
- Meet critical metric targets for customer movement through the life of a customer
- Partner with analytics to identify areas for improvements and drive implementation
- Partner with our data team to conduct tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance and communicate results
- 7+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, ideally in consumer technology
- Hands-on experience using marketing platforms in email and push
- Experience developing, launching and measuring marketing campaigns
- Highly data driven with a proven track record of optimizing email programs to drive overall company goals and metrics
- You like to identify projects with the greatest impact and have a track record of making a difference!
- You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, supervising objectives and test plans, and deriving learnings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mentality and consumer empathy
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem-solver, and maintain a high level of accountability
- You have the ability to collaborate well with others and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment!
- BS/BA degree (in analytic subject area or marketing background highly preferred)
About Disney Streaming Services:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.