Enterprise Program Manager - Partner IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 775499BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Mar. 03, 2021
We are searching for an Enterprise Program Manager, Partner Integrations who can bring experience and enthusiasm to the program execution of enabling our global device partners to bring our products to life for consumers of their platforms. This role requires a combination of passion for applications that can bring our highly regarded content to living rooms across the world, and a desire to be a driving force in managing the technical integrations required to do so. Additionally, this role will help shape the team as we continue to evolve, grow, and partner with our world-class engineering and product organizations.
Location: CA, NY and Remote
- Manage a program that entails multiple product and engineering teams in a cross-matrixed organization, to deliver complex, high-quality product integrations focused on our upcoming OEM Device Partner launches in new overseas territories.
- Utilize existing expertise in managing the building and releasing of applications built for browser-based devices, set top boxes, or Smart TVs, as well as a keen interest in the streaming domain, and continually build knowledge of ever expanding portfolio of connected device partnerships and technologies.
- Build strategic and trusted partnerships with our Technical Account Management Team, Partner Integration engineering team leads, Technical Project Managers, as well as with Partner Product team ensuring alignment with dynamic and evolving business needs.
- Accustomed to working with third party integrations that involve external as well as internal dependencies and workstreams.
- Apply your expert project management skills to maintain a clear overview of project timelines and progress, with the ability to provide timely updates on project health to a cross-functional audience of technical, business, marketing, legal, and operations stakeholders.
- Perform unbiased risk management by determining root causes, corrective actions, mitigation options and impacts, ultimately providing clear executive level summaries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5 years practical experience in technical industry, preferably within digital streaming services
- Strong account management, client service, and/or management consulting experience helpful.
- 3 years experience managing technical programs in application distribution models with partner devices, such as Smart TVs, content & metadata feed integrations, billing and purchasing journeys, and application development kits.
- Program Lifecycle Disciplines: Strong knowledge of the integrated systems lifecycle development utilizing different – and sometimes – multiple development models (e.g., agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex programs across organizations (product, engineering, marketing, legal, operations), and building relationships across such boundaries.
- Very comfortable providing verbal and written executive level summaries, and an outstanding communicator across project team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, lead, and document outcomes of meetings that will guide discussions between cross-functional product, engineering, and partner teams.
- Comfortable with changing specifications and standards, and leading the team to deliver through ambiguity.
- Excellent project management skills, combined with a strong business judgement, and the ability to break down program blockers and influence team members towards negotiation and resolution.
- Demonstrated experience using Jira and project or product management tools.
- Distinctive analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.