Already applied?View Dashboard
Franchise Development Coordinator, Story GroupApply Now Apply Later Job ID 496979BR Location San Francisco, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand Lucasfilm Date posted 02/01/2018
The Franchise Development Coordinator, Story Group will provide support for the VP of Franchise Development on the Lucasfilm Story Team and the Franchise Pod by providing excellent administrative support, story development across platform, workflow support, and customer service in a fast paced environment.Apply Now Apply Later
- Support the VP and Franchise Pod by managing their calendars, scheduling meetings, screening and prioritizing all incoming phone calls, meeting requests, mail and any formal communication, arranging travel, creating presentations and coordinating other key events. Roll calls when necessary.
- Arrange, coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements on behalf of the VP and Franchise Pod. This may include coordinating travel for external/production crew as necessary or required. Ensure that all schedules are distributed, appropriate parties are kept up to date, and that all arrangements are within policy and make most efficient use of organization funds.
- Manage and track expense reports and receipts; reconcile corporate credit card accounts regularly.
- Manage and track talent across platform. Provide coverage as needed.
- Compile story notes and story meeting notes as needed.
- Generate story summaries and rough proposals as needed.
- Provide support with ideation document generation.
- Develop and use planning systems and 'work in process' tracking systems daily. Provide support on creation of workflow management system.
- Manage record keeping and circulation of continuity documents.
- Assists in the day to day management of established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
- Help coordinate projects through external partners.
- Meet and greet guests, order all catering for meetings, and arrange all offsite lunches and dinner meetings.
- Meeting preparation including agenda prep and distribution; facilitate copies of presentations, refreshments, and clean up. Test and set up all IT needs for the room.
- 3+ years’ experience in production in a fast-paced corporate or production environment. Executive assistant experience a plus.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to communicate with all levels of executives, management and staff, including high-level entertainment industry talent, agents, and vendors, with diverse personalities and work styles
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills. Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast paced multi-project environment
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances, remaining flexible, calm, and focused while multi-tasking at a very fast pace
- Strong note taking skills are a necessity
- Strong writing and story development skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management, staff, and talent
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships; team player
- Must be proficient with the following software: MS Word, Excel, GoogleMail, and Powerpoint, Keynote.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships
- Must work well under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.